Seeking Reuse Artists
Come show off your talents! We are now accepting applications for reuse artists to showcase their work in our gallery. Here’s some great reasons why you should consider exhibiting your work at DIY Studio:
- DIY Studio is a 501(c)(3) non-profit with a mission to promote creativity, community, environmental awareness, and self-sufficiency through reuse.
- We are currently located in a 3,300+ sq.ft. space in Salem Center Mall.
- The property is strategically positioned between Salem’s most affluent neighborhoods and located within a high growth region that continues to exceed the national average in terms of population growth.
- Over 84,000 daytime employees are located within a three-mile radius of Salem Center; a significant majority of whom are government employees within walking distance to the Center.
- DIY Studio is open to customers: Thursday – Saturday noon to 6p.m. starting June 8th.
- The artist will receive 60% of the retail price and DIY Studio will receive 40% of the retail price of sold artwork.
- If the artist volunteers 6 hours in the month their artwork/product is sold, the artist will receive 80% of the retail price and DIY Studio will receive 20% of the retail price of sold artwork.
- DIY Studio will promote artists and products through its website, Facebook, e-newsletter, in store, and with posters and flyers in the community.
And the best part of becoming a vendor at DIY Studio is that we have a passion for reuse. We have donated thousands of volunteer hours to make our creative reuse organization successful so we can promote creative reuse. We understand the time and skill that it takes to create a well-crafted item and we want to see the creative reuse movement grow.
If you are interested please visit this link to download the application. And let us know if you have any questions.