Salem Etsians Unite!
So you have a shop on Etsy? Have you ever wanted to connect with other artists in the area? Do you want to work together the share resources, save money, and promote your work? We’ll I’ve got just the thing my friend!
Check out Salem Etsy Team. As of today we are 32 members strong (not too shabby for the second day!) This is the first ever Salem based Etsy team and it’s going to be marvelous, simply marvelous! These are the things I’d love to do as a team:
- host monthly face-to-face meetings where we can stay up-to-date with current trends, learn helpful tips, and plan events.
- hold a spring sale with fellow Salem Etsy Team members
- Pool resources together to purchase supplies, write press releases and advertise and promote our businesses
- host a Mixer Match, a place where we gather local artisans to pitch their wares to local retailers
- have a both at the Saturday Market
Whew, that’s a lot of ideas but I know there are more out there. So join us. I wanta hear your thoughts! Also let me know what time is the best to have meetings. I’m willing to host the monthly meetings here at DIY Studio, however I’d love to pick a date when most of us can attend. I look forward to meeting all of you and watching our businesses flourish!
Looks like most of you said that Mondays would work the best so let’s shoot for Monday, December 27th at 7:00 – 8:00 pm. I know, I know, many may still be out of town, however I don’t want to loose momentum and I’ll try my best to post the info back on the Etsy Team page after the meeting!