My friend Megan surprised me and my family with a basket full of goodies for Easter. One of the things she made were some Marshmallow Candy Cones that were amazing! They reminded me of wafer cookies with marshmallow. Hubby and I devoured most of them ourselves.
After talking to Megan, she told me how she made them. And I thought I would share the recipe with you!
Start by collecting all of your ingredients. You’ll need:
- 1/2 of a bag of Large Marshmallows
- 30 kiddie cones
- White Chocolate
- Milk Chocolate
- Food coloring
- Heat up the milk chocolate in the microwave. Stir every 30 seconds or so to make sure the chocolate won’t scorch.
- After the chocolate is melted, drop a dollop of chocolate into each cone.
- Add a marshmallow into each cone.
- Melt the white chocolate and add food coloring for desired color.
- Dip each marshmallow filled cone into the melted white chocolate.
- Add sprinkles.If you are a good friend like Megan, share them with your friends or coworkers and they’ll just love you to pieces! Chocolate is always better when shared with friends.