Megan’s Marshmallow Candy Cones
My friend Megan surprised me and my family with a basket full of goodies for Easter. One of the things she made were some Marshmallow Candy Cones that were amazing! They reminded me of wafer cookies with marshmallow. Hubby and I devoured most of them ourselves.
After talking to Megan, she told me how she made them. And I thought I would share the recipe with you!
Start by collecting all of your ingredients. You’ll need:
- 1/2 of a bag of Large Marshmallows
- 30 kiddie cones
- White Chocolate
- Milk Chocolate
- Food coloring
- Heat up the milk chocolate in the microwave. Stir every 30 seconds or so to make sure the chocolate won’t scorch.
- After the chocolate is melted, drop a dollop of chocolate into each cone.
- Add a marshmallow into each cone.
- Melt the white chocolate and add food coloring for desired color.
- Dip each marshmallow filled cone into the melted white chocolate.
- Add sprinkles.If you are a good friend like Megan, share them with your friends or coworkers and they’ll just love you to pieces! Chocolate is always better when shared with friends.
Join the discussion and tell us your opinion.
[…] more Easter projects? Check out Megan’s Marshmallow Candy Cones, Tie Dyed Eggs, and the free Bunny love Photoshop brushes I made. Happy Easter! Your email: […]