DIY Studio Needs Your Help!
It takes many helping hands to make a non-profit thrive and we sure would love your help! Please look at the following donation requests as well as volunteer opportunities. And if you know of someone who can help, please pass this information along. We look forward to growing and promoting reuse for many years to come with community support.
Some big ticket items we are looking for include:
- stationary exercise bike with a cage-free front wheel
- sewing machine/serger machine
- quality paper cutter
- paper shredder
- toaster oven
- new, clear plastic bags
Become a Member
- memberships start at $25 for the year and come with a bunch of perks including members only open studio time!
- Join today!
Simply fill our our Volunteer Application and we’ll get back to you to schedule an informal orientation meeting. Here’s the list of jobs we’d love to fill.
- Grant writing, fundraising and grant writing is imperative to DIY Studio’s success. We’ll help provide the facts and figures and would love to collaborate with a grant writer to make sure we’ll be around for years to come.
- Sorting, pricing, and more sorting. If you like order and organization this job is perfect for you.
- Free Art Friday, every Friday, Help promote Art in Salem! Volunteer artists are needed to distribute artwork downtown Salem.
ARTcycle, Recycling Art Showcase, currently planning
- Clash of the Crafters, Live Creative Reuse Showdown, currently planning
- Fix it Collective, currently planning
- Volunteer Coordination, ongoing
- Reuse Artist Coordinator, ongoing
- Event Submission, Submit classes and events to local newpapers
- Fundraising Coordinator, ongoing
- Material Donation Coordinator, ongoing
- Article Submission for blog, ongoing
Leave a Reply